Monday, July 13, 2015

I'm not the Only One...

For anyone looking down on my because I didn't immediately love and accept cats, there are plenty of other people who had to learn to accept them as well.  

There is this lady...

"I had never been a cat lover. Honestly? Not even a cat liker."


How Do People Become Cat Converts?




Then there is this girl:  Learning to Love the Common Cat : "My name is Jana and I am a recovering Cat Hater. I come from a long line of cat-haters, and honestly, cat hating was all I knew growing up."




Learning to Love the Common Cat





And so I am not alone.  If you need help learning to live with cats...there are even websites offering guidance for us cat haters forced to live with cats:


Learning to Love Your Partners Cat






No comments:

Post a Comment